Texas Cyber Summit Volunteers
The event cannot run without volunteer support.
Volunteer Registration Form: https://forms.office.com/r/kKqmEsXpKf
*Must fill out the form to volunteer at the summit
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions
Volunteer Registration will close: August 31, 2023
A Texas Cyber volunteer coordinator will be reaching out to you in August to confirm your availability and volunteer position(s)
Texas Cyber needs in-person volunteers for the Texas Cyber Summit (TCS) 2023
Where: JW Marriot (Downtown Austin) 110 E 2nd St, Austin, TX 78701
When: Wednesday, September 27th thru Saturday, September 30th, 2023
Availability: Request volunteers in 6-hour shifts for mornings, afternoons, setup, and breakdown of the summit.
Volunteers for the full summit are appreciated!
· Floater – willing to volunteer for any position as required
· Room Manager – Monitor speaker and workshop rooms to make sure everything is running
smoothly. Would attend the session
· Registration – check people into event
· Retail/Merch – sell merchandise to attendees
· Sponsor Support – make sure the sponsors have what they require
· A/V – assist in the speaker and workshop rooms to make sure A/V equipment is working
· Social Media – help to stream the event to social media outlets
· Social Events – help check people in and monitor the evening social events for attendees
· Village Support – help setup/breakdown village area
· Logistics – help setup/breakdown event areas
· TCS Ranger – monitor areas of the event for safety. Specific skillset required.
· NOC – setup/breakdown and monitoring of internal event equipment. Specific skillset required.