Texas Cyber Summit Volunteers
Volunteers are a vital part of providing the community with support
Volunteer Registration Form: https://forms.office.com/r/kKqmEsXpKf
*Must fill out the form to volunteer at the summit
Please reach out to laura @ texascyber.org with any questions
Volunteer Registration will close: August 31, 2023
A Texas Cyber volunteer coordinator will be reaching out to you in August to confirm your availability and volunteer position(s)
Texas Cyber needs in-person volunteers for the Texas Cyber Summit (TCS) 2023
Where: J.W Marriott (Downtown Austin) 110 E 2nd St, Austin, TX 78701
When: Wednesday, September 27th thru Saturday, September 30th, 2023
Availability: Request volunteers in 6-hour shifts for mornings, afternoons, setup, and breakdown of the summit. We accept volunteers that can assist greater then 4 hrs.
Setup: Wednesday September 27th 5pm – Tear down: Saturday September 30th 3pm
Volunteers for the full summit are appreciated!
· Floater – willing to volunteer for any position as required
· Room Manager – Monitor speaker and workshop rooms to make sure everything is running
smoothly. Would attend the session
· Registration – check people into event and help to keep lines moving
· Technical Support – Help Room Managers with technology
· Sponsor Support – make sure the sponsors have what they require to be successful
· A/V – assist in the speaker and workshop rooms to make sure A/V equipment is working
· Social Media – help to stream the event to social media outlets
· Social Event – help check people in and monitor the evening events for attendees
· Village Support – help setup/breakdown village area
· Logistics – help setup/breakdown event areas, provide training rooms with support.
· TCS Ranger – monitor areas of the event for safety. Specific skill-set required.
· TCS Recruiting Mgr – Support the recruiting event and activities