- IR Tabletop Exercise Platform – Fully automated, interactive, easy to setup
- Red Team/Blue Team Cybersecurity Simulations – Training, events, CTFs
- Cybersecurity Awareness – Interactive, effective, entertaining
- Red & Blue Team A.I. – ACTIVE and ADAPTIVE adversary-based simulation
- For Any Experience level – beginners, leadership, technical staff
- Train as Red or Blue Team – against colleagues or adaptive adversary A.I.
What is ThreatGEN® Red vs. Blue?
ThreatGEN® Red vs. Blue is the next evolution in cybersecurity education, training, and IR tabletop exercises. It is a game-based cybersecurity simulation platform that combines the power of an actual computer gaming engine and adaptive adversary simulation A.I., to provide the most practical and effective way for ANYONE to learn cybersecurity, from beginners to experts, and even leadership. It doesn’t require any prior technical knowledge or command line skills… not even to play as the red team! Used for cybersecurity education, awareness, training, and IR tabletop exercises, ThreatGEN® Red vs. Blue is immersive, interactive, and hands-on, and it’s supported by an education portal with online courses, labs, scenarios, and an online community.
Who uses ThreatGEN® Red vs. Blue?
- Businesses and Organizations
- Education and Training Providers
- Individual Cybersecurity Students and Professionals
- Event Coordinators